FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT with German and English
Ville : Bucarest
Métier : Autre
- To review supplier invoices received from Webhelp Headquarter or Subsidiaries according to legal and internal requirements;
- Accounting booking of the invoices in compliance with legal and internal directives and according to internal deadlines; being responsible for the correct management of the supplier accounting operations;
- Validate against PO in line with company’s procedure and obtain necessary approvals from the budget owners for the invoices;
- Ensure correct VAT calculation;
- To contact the vendors for different inquiries, research and correct discrepancies; solve the internal/external queries regarding Accounts Payable.
- Perform the month end closing activities, monitor accounts to ensure timely payments;
- Provide support during yearly audit;
In addition to the above accountabilities, as a member of the Financial team, the Financial Accountant will have the opportunity to work closely on all other topics managed by the team. This role is also an ideal entry point into the Webhelp financial organisation, opening possibilities of a transition to other roles.
- Advanced German is a must; additionally, a good level of English is preferred.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance - Experience in accounting would be a plus
- Good level of computer literacy, analytical skills, delivery skills, problem solver, excellent attention to detail
What you will get in return:
- Attractive salary package, including various flexible benefits (for example: meal tickets, monthly transportation discount, etc.), monthly bonuses.